The title is evidence of ownership and possession of land. Should complications arise, such as loss of the title or a lien, there will be legal and financial consequences for both buyer and seller. Rest assured that our experienced and reputable agents ensure a smooth transition.
• This service provides reports on available properties, from soil samples to aerial photographs, so that the client possesses all the requisite knowledge of the land before engaging in a transaction.
• This service provides a background history of the title, including any arbitration or liens that could undermine the value of the property.
A default of any kind can have disastrous effects on one’s finances and credit rating. In the event of a default, this service minimizes the risks and damages that might be incurred. Our agents know how to get things back on track in a timely, cost-efficient manner. We are committed to protecting our clients’ assets.
• In the event of a foreclosure, this service provides a client with every available resource to facilitate the process. Whether a client seeks to purchase a foreclosed property or needs assistance with the arduous process of foreclosure, we have the experience and understanding to ensure a fruitful conclusion.
The role and function of title and escrow services is to smooth the process of real estate closings, endeavoring at each stage to maximize your investment. Yet, by choosing National Title Co. you ensure a prompt, professional real estate closing, which keeps your personal interests at its core. Our agents will go that extra length for you. At National Title Co. our family is your family.
Escrow means that an impartial third party retains funds or documents until specific contractual obligations are met. This allows both a buyer and seller to engage with one another in large transactions without inordinate risk. Discover how to enhance the power of your transactions by working with our experienced and reputable agents.
• This service provides escrow analysis and leads the client through the process of establishing an escrow account for commercial properties. Talk with one of our agents to discover the possibilities.
• This service steps the client through the complicated process of refinancing a mortgage, while managing the associated escrow account without financially undermining the transaction.
• This service provides escrow analysis and leads the client through the process of establishing an escrow account for residential properties. Talk with one of our agents to get started today.
For inquiries about our services, please call us at (702) 873-7020 or fill out the form below.
CONTACT NATIONAL TITLE CO. TODAY
Have a question or comment? Fill out the form below to contact us about our services or get started with your title and escrow!